Music at Breitenbush
Saturday, March 21
Sarah Christine is a visionary vocalist and soulful siren that delivers uplifting messages of empowerment, positivity and connection. Drawing inspiration from the joys and challenges of life, the beauty and healing energy of nature, and the desire to promote awareness and respect for the earth, she is a songwriter with a vision. In addition to performing, Sarah Christine also teaches voice lessons to groups and individuals and works as a labor support doula where she has welcomed over 50 babies into the world with song.
Wednesday, April 8 “A sure-footed young singer-songwriter,” in the words of The New York Times, Jean Rohe has been captivating audiences for years with her one-of-a-kind, multilingual narrative songs and disarmingly conversational singing. She is joined tonight by accordionist/pianist/singer Liam Robinson, her long-time collaborator and co-producer of her latest release with her 8-piece band, Jean Rohe & the End of the World Show. Hailed as “masterful” (Daily News) and “enchanting” (Elmore) the album won three Independent Music Awards in 2014.
Join us for a workshop, personal retreat or just the day!
(Reservations required for all visits.)
• Natural hot spring pools, tiled tubs and steam sauna
• Sumptuous organic vegetarian cuisine
• Cozy cabins with geo-thermal heat and camping in summer
• Over 150 workshops, conferences, and celebrations annually
• Daily Well-being programs like Yoga, EDGU and meditation
• Historic Lodge with spacious decks
• The Sanctuary for meditation, reflection and yoga
• Gift shop with books and artisan crafted gifts
• Library for lounging and reading
• Ancient forest trails
• Stone Labyrinth
• And Much More!
Breitenbush Retreat and Conference Center is a worker-owned cooperative and
intentional community on 154 acres of wildlife sanctuary in the
Willamette National Forest of the Oregon Cascades.
To provide a safe and potent environment
where people can renew and evolve in ways they never imagined.
“ Even when I am not here my life is better just knowing a place like this exists.”
- a guest.