Join us for a workshop, personal retreat or just the day!
(Reservations required for all visits.)
• Natural hot spring pools, tiled tubs and steam sauna
• Sumptuous organic vegetarian cuisine
• Cozy cabins with geo-thermal heat and camping in summer
• Over 150 workshops, conferences, and celebrations annually
• Daily Well-being programs like Yoga, EDGU and meditation
• Historic Lodge with spacious decks
• The Sanctuary for meditation, reflection and yoga
• Gift shop with books and artisan crafted gifts
• Library for lounging and reading
• Ancient forest trails
• Stone Labyrinth
• And Much More!
Breitenbush Retreat and Conference Center is a worker-owned cooperative and
intentional community on 154 acres of wildlife sanctuary in the
Willamette National Forest of the Oregon Cascades.
To provide a safe and potent environment
where people can renew and evolve in ways they never imagined.
“ Even when I am not here my life is better just knowing a place like this exists.”
- a guest.